Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Youngest Nephew Hamdh & I



This photo was taken on the terrace of our home. Hamdh is my youngest sister's youngest and only son. Bending and trying hard to focus on the image seen through the little boy's eyes is the photographer/writer of this blog. Hamdh is the typical high octane energized eight year old we are all familiar with. I still cannot believe how I was able to make him stand still for the duration of this photo! The shutter speed may be sixtieth of a second and that could be the longest nanno second of his 'whole' life. I am pleasantly surprised at the clarity of my image and especially the top part of our house seen so clearly here. Thanks to the model.

1 comment:

maisushi said...

such a clear shot!
i cant believe he stood that still myself. hehe