Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tribute To My Tripod

This is The Silent One; it would be fair to call it the Patient One too. In the early hours of many mornings my Three Legged One has been my only companion. Many a times human companions have found it uninteresting or quite simply, a burden to leave the warmth collected over 6 hours of bed warming and go out into the open to record un tangible and fleeing shadows and light.

My Faithful One has never buckled under the weight of a camera or a self assigned workload!.
Animals have four legs, and just because my Faithful One has three, it is not a semi beast or three quarters a monster. Certainly my Three Legged One is not one quarter close to an unruly feline or a mammal or a rodent.


Millipedes and centipedes are far superior to my tripod if you count the legs and forget the poise and stance and lithe aluminum bearing! Though my Aluminum One can rise to certain occasions and lower itself if the circumstance calls for kneelings, prostratings or even tip toeing, always the needs are obliged with minimum fuss or bickering! Isn't that a clear sign of civilized mannerism of the cultured and the disciplined? No doubt about that!


How can one thank a three legged companion who is always “Ever Ready”? Who never argues with you? You just type something and blogl it to kindhearted souls who will read this to the very end ! :- ) thanks for tolerating me!


No comments: